Brandt was a French brandname producing various home equipment, created in 1924 by Edgar Brandt as a part of Hotchkiss-Brandt.
- In 1924, Brandt is established.
- In 1966, Hotchkiss-Brandt merges with Thomson (now Thomson SA).
- In 2000, Brandt merged with Moulinex.
- In September 2001, Moulinex became bankrupt and its activities were taken over by Groupe SEB.
- In 2002, Brandt was taken over by Elco Holdings, an Israeli holdings and appliance company.
- In 2005, Elco-Brandt was bought out by Fagor, becoming FagorBrandt.
- In 2014, The Algerian conglomerate Cevital bought Brandt.
Related Model Trucks
No links have been set yet