Get Involved


Click here for more details on becoming a Contributor, Curator or Champion

Kendall Refining Company

Brand

Kendall is owned by Phillips 66 (Conoco-Phillips).

More

Kendall is owned by Phillips 66 (Conoco-Phillips).

Some Kendall history:

1928

Kendall becomes the first Pennsylvania refiner to offer highly refined motor oils good for 2,000 miles. Kendall simultaneously adopts the two finger logo to represent this achievement.


1932

Kendall becomes first to introduce the quart can nationally for motor oils.


1942

Kendall pioneers anti-foam additive chemistry to solve problems in the air-cooled aircraft engines that had been adapted for use in tanks.


1953

Kendall becomes the first to introduce SAE10W-30 motor oil to the market.


1960

Kendall introduces motorcycle racing oil.


1990

Kendall begins using recycled plastic in its one-quart containers.


2008

Kendall Super-D® 3 with Liquid Titanium® heavy duty diesel engine oil is introduced offering an industry exclusive additive system providing revolutionary wear protection.


2011

Liquid Titanium® is proven in lab and fleet tests to also improve fuel economy and reduce emissions.

Less
  • {{ catalogItem['variantCount'] }} Variants
  • {{field.name}}: {{fieldValue.value}} {{fieldValue.value}} ,
  • {{catalogItem.catalogItemTypePrimaryEstimatedValueLabel}}: {{formatMoney(catalogItem.catalogItemPrimaryEstimatedValue)}}
  • {{catalogItem.catalogItemTypeSecondaryEstimatedValueLabel}}: {{formatMoney(catalogItem.catalogItemSecondaryEstimatedValue)}}

External Links


No links have been set yet

Sharing