Michael Zarnock is an American author and columnist, who writes collector guides and articles about Hot Wheels toy cars and accessories.
Michael's knowledge and his massive Hot Wheels collection has earned him notoriety around the world. Whether it be because of the 14 books, numerous chapters in other books and countless magazine articles that he has written about Hot Wheels toys or just the sheer size and diversity of his die cast vehicle collection, this extensive knowledge has earned him the label,
"One of the worlds leading Hot Wheels authorities."
Did you know?
- Michael's collection has also earned him 2 Guinness World Records! First in 2003 and then again in 2007!
- He is in the record books for owning the "Largest collection of different model cars".
- He is featured in the 2008 "Ripley's Believe It Or Not!" book #5 "Prepare To Be Shocked!"
- And the 2011 "Ripley's Believe It Or Not!" book "Utterly Crazy!"
- His old Race Car was made a Hot Wheels Car for the Drag Strip Demons Series in 2009!
- Mike was inducted into the Diecast Hall of Fame as a Hot Wheels Historian in 2009!
Related Model Cars
Related Posters & Prints