Curators


Edit

Schuco

Brand

Schuco was founded by Heinrich Müller and Heinrich Schreyer in Nuremberg in 1912. In 1936 Schuco started production of high quality tinplate toys with many innovative features. In the 1950s and 1960s plastic model cars and several ranges of diecast models were introduced, and in 1971 the first models in a new series of 1/43rd scale models were released. When Schuco went bankrupt the company was taken over by Gama in 1981. Gama produced re-editions of old Schuco tinplate cars, and since 1993 the Schuco brand name has been used for 1/43rd scale model cars again. Schuco has been a part of the Dickie-Simba group since 1999 and is now producing several model ranges in various scales.

  • {{ catalogItem['variantCount'] }} Variants
  • {{field.name}}: {{fieldValue.value}} {{fieldValue.value}} ,
  • {{catalogItem.catalogItemTypePrimaryEstimatedValueLabel}}: {{formatMoney(catalogItem.catalogItemPrimaryEstimatedValue)}}
  • {{catalogItem.catalogItemTypeSecondaryEstimatedValueLabel}}: {{formatMoney(catalogItem.catalogItemSecondaryEstimatedValue)}}

Sharing