W. H. Cornelius
Located at 23 Paper Street in London, the company W. H. Cornelius existed from 1920 until 1960. Their lines included children's transfers. In 1931, when the speed limit was introduced, a 'Speed Cop' police motorcycle combination was marketed. W. H. Cornelius manufactured wood and tin toys in 1946, and in 1955 foam rubber bending toys. They were agents for Mettoy during their early years.
No links have been set yet